“I believe that everything happens for a reason.” –Marilyn Monroe
Addie has been in the Mortgage Industry for 15+ years. She has worked with a variety of clients—from first-time home buyers to empty nesters. Addie has in-depth knowledge of first-time home buyers as well as with construction-to-permanent loans. She loves a challenge and prides herself on being able to educate clients about the importance of credit, whether it’s to qualify for a loan or simply providing insight on how to increase credit scores in general.
Things to know about Addie:
- Addie is an accredited credit consultant.
- She is the Team Mom for her son’s Little League Team and volunteers at her children’s school.
- Addie enjoys traveling with her family, and is a huge Longhorn and Astros fan.
Addie is able to provide the following types of financing:
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- Conventional and FHA loans
- Loans for first-time home buyers
- Home Equity loans (cash-out)
- VA and Texas Vet loans
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – June 24, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More