A native Houstonian with a 40+ year career in the mortgage industry, Betsy has worn many hats: loan processor, underwriter, mortgage insurance representative, wholesale lending representative, loan officer assistant, and mortgage loan officer. Having been involved in literally thousands of transactions gives Betsy a unique edge over her competition.
Betsy is a listener. She doesn’t just hear you – she listens to your needs, wants and dreams. When you do business with Betsy she sets realistic expectations, thoroughly explains the process, and then creates a customized mortgage strategy based on your current and future financial goals. In short, Betsy’s goal is providing a 5-star mortgage experience for each and every borrower.
From Betsy, you can expect
- Answers–she has the experience to get you the answers you need
- On-time closings are not an option, they are a requirement
- Responses, to emails, phone calls and text messages in a timely manner
Things to know about Betsy:
- Betsy graduated from Margaret Long Wisdom High School in Houston, TX (formerly Robert E. Lee High School). She attended Texas Tech University and later graduated from University of Houston – Downtown campus.
- Betsy is an active member of St. Martin’s Episcopal Church in Houston, TX where she is a member of both the Altar Guild and Wedding Guild.
- She has also volunteered for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo for over 25 years serving on the Corral Club, School Art and World Championship BBQ Contest committees. Even though she has reached Lifetime Committeeman status she still continues to work on all three committees.
- When she isn’t working, Betsy enjoys spending time with friends and family, playing Mah Jongg and enjoying her dog Morgan.
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands outside of Texas to Tennessee AUSTIN, TX – December 11, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More
Today’s smartphones can be used for so much–cameras, phones, web browsers, even mobile payments. And while mobile payments can be more convenient—and in some ways…Read More