“Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.” — 1 Corinthians 9:24
Prior to assisting families in the banking industry, Chris spent 11 years teaching science to 8th graders in public schools. Chris has a heart for educating people while empowering them with the information and skills needed to succeed at the next levels of life. He joined Sente Mortgage to continue educating and empowering people, so they can take charge of their financial situation and turn their dreams of home ownership into reality.
Things to know about Chris:
- He enjoys helping lead worship at his church (guitar, vocals, keyboard)
- Chris enjoys watching and playing sports (football, basketball, golf, soccer, fantasy football, etc.)
- He enjoys traveling (he has been to all 50 states!) and eating
- He makes a cup of pourover coffee every morning, and loves to read
- Chris enjoys spending time with his lovely wife, Angela, and their two dogs, Korra & Leo
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – February 20, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More
AUSTIN, TX – February 7, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank, was recently recognized on NerdWallet’s list of Top Austin Mortgage Lenders…Read More