For more than 14 years, Dan has been a part of the mortgage industry in Austin. During this time he has worked in a few different roles, and brings a lot of knowledge to the table. He’s been a Loan Officer, Branch Manager and Senior Credit Advocate, and he uses that experience and knowledge to his clients’ advantage. In his early days as a Loan Officer, he realized the incredible importance of patiently guiding his clients through the loan process and the rewards of diligently working behind the scenes to ensure there were no surprises or delays anywhere along the way. From “Introduction” to “Following up after closing,” prompt communication and setting realistic goals quickly became his primary focus and remain so to this day. His efforts have been rewarded and recognized by leading industry experts, and his past clients will attest to his building “Customers For Life” attitude.
Things to know about Dan:
- He was voted “Best of the Best Mortgage Lender 2018” by Hill Country news readers.
- Dan is the founder of the Austin Realtor Protection Network, a member of Texas Humane Heroes, and Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students), and is a Leander Little League coach.
- When not at the office, Dan enjoys spending time with his family, which includes activities like volunteering at the Leander animal shelter with his daughter and coaching his son’s baseball team.
Dan is able to provide the following types of financing:
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- Conventional and FHA loans
- Loans for first-time homebuyers
- Home Equity loans (cash-out)
- VA and Texas Vet loans
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – June 24, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More