“You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” –C.S. Lewis
Desiree has been in the mortgage industry since 2000, and prides herself on taking the best possible care of her clients through every step of the home buying process. When working with borrowers, Desiree communicates frequently throughout the mortgage process, providing her clients with helpful information before, during, and after the transaction. She is passionate about helping her clients choose the right mortgage for their financial goals, providing a 5-star mortgage experience for each and every borrower.
From Desiree, you can expect
- Answers–she has the experience to get you the answers you need
- On-time closings are not an option, they are a requirement
- Responses, to emails, phone calls and text messages in a timely manner
Things to know about Desiree:
- She is a member of the Burmese America Association of Texas.
- Desiree loves to volunteer, and has recently worked with the Houston Food Bank, the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association.
- In her spare time, she likes to travel, spend time with her family, work out, and garden.
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – June 24, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – February 20, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More