With more than 20 years in the mortgage industry, Eloisa goes above and beyond to help her clients achieve the American dream of home ownership. She works closely with her clients to take the fear and hassle out of buying a home, and is passionate about sharing her knowledge to keep the process seamless and stress free.
Things to know about Eloisa:
- She is here to be your partner in making your home-buying dreams come true.
- Eloisa is skilled in Construction Loans, Credit Analysis, U.S. FHA Financing, and U.S. VA Loans.
- She is fluent in Spanish–habla español con fluidez.
- When not at the office, Eloisa enjoys reading and traveling.
Eloisa is able to provide the following types of financing:
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- Conventional and FHA loans
- Loans for first-time homebuyers
- Home Equity loans (cash-out)
- VA and Texas Vet loans
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Even though news about the CARES Act focused on the stimulus checks and benefits for those who were unemployed, there were also far-reaching implications for…Read More
As a borrower considering a refinance, you may have heard some confusing, upsetting news coming from government entities Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac this week.…Read More