Fred was lucky enough to be born in Fort Worth Texas, only leaving for a few years to earn his BBA in Finance at the UNT School of Business in Denton, Texas. Fred brings 20+ years of banking experience to Sente’s Fort Worth Team, and is a long-time veteran of the mortgage industry. Through the years, Fred has helped hundreds of families become home owners, and his attention to detail and straightforward, easy-to-understand communication style puts his clients at ease through the mortgage process.
Things to know about Fred:
- He is a member of the Ft. Worth Mortgage Bankers Association and the Fort Worth Chamber.
- Fred is always committed to providing the highest service level in the mortgage industry, and he is trusted within the Fort Worth Real Estate Community.
- Fred has great rapport with his customers, and solid, ongoing relationships with his Realtor clients.
Fred is able to provide the following types of financing:
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- FHA, USDA and Conventional Loans
- VA and Texas Vet loans for Veterans
- Down Payment Assistance [DPA] loans for first-time home buyers
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
- Loans for Manufactured Housing
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – June 24, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More