“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” –Winston Churchill
A mortgage and loan professional for more than 10 years, Jacqulin started from the ground floor in the mortgage industry. With extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of the mortgage loan process, Jacqulin can help you through the loan process, finding the terms that are right for your budget, and making sure everything is handled so your closing goes smoothly.
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, looking to trade up, deciding to downsize, or simply wishing for a change, Jacqulin can help you before you ever make an offer on a property. She can sit down with you and look over your budget, income and savings, helping you get a clear picture of what type and amount of loan is realistic. There are many factors to consider when getting a home loan; interest rates are only one element of the complete package. Jacqulin will help you consider all your options so you can concentrate on making the best decision for your needs.
The financial aspects of home buying can be stressful and overwhelming—but they don’t have to be, not with a trained and caring professional like Jacqulin in your corner.
Things to know about Jacqulin:
- She is very passionate about her career, and enjoys being able to help borrowers find the best loan program for them, as well as teaching borrowers about home ownership and building a plan to get them to their dream home.
- Jacqulin is a native Austinite, and loves to give back to her community with her involvement in the Daughters of the Republic of Texas, the Flatwater Foundation, the Junior League of Austin, Austin Parents of Multiples, and the rotary club.
- Jacqulin is a mother of twins, Thomas and Jennavieve, her true pride and joy!
- When not in the office, you can find Jacqulin out boating on Lake Travis, hiking Mount Bonnell, Paddle boarding Lake Austin or catching a UT Longhorn football game, and always catching the best live music Austin has to offer. She hasn’t missed an ACL Music Fest yet, and has attended SXSW every year since she was five.
Jacqulin is able to provide the following types of financing:
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- Conventional and FHA loans
- Loans for first-time homebuyers
- Home Equity loans (cash-out)
- VA and Texas Vet loans
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – June 24, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More