“Nothing ventured, nothing gained.” –Geoffrey Chaucer
Jennifer is a motivated mortgage professional who brings a strong background in financial services with her to Sente Mortgage. Jen has a keen knowledge of all of the factors that go into the biggest financial investment most people make. She loves working with first time home buyers but is equally comfortable with move-up buyers and investors.
With each new client relationship, Jen’s primary goal is to gain their trust and respect by providing them with all the information necessary to make well informed decisions that parallel their short- and long-term financial goals.
Things to know about Jen:
- She loves Austin and working within the various communities in the Austin area
- When not at the office, Jen enjoys camping with her kids and checking out the local live music scene
Jen is able to provide the following types of financing:
- FHA, USDA and Conventional Loans
- VA and Texas Vet loans for Veterans
- Down Payment Assistance [DPA] loans for first-time home buyers
- Condo Financing – Warrantable and Non-Warrantable
- Special financing options for self-employed borrowers
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
- Loans for Manufactured Housing
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 16, 2020 — Sente Mortgage has helped over 20,000 families and individuals make their homeownership dreams a reality as of September 2020,…Read More