Joe Herrman began his career in the mortgage business in 1998 in Bastrop. During his 20-year career, he worked as a loan officer for a large national mortgage bank, as a senior loan officer for an Austin-based mortgage broker, and as Vice President of Mortgage Lending for a regional bank. In 2018, Sente Mortgage welcomed Joe as the Branch Manager of our Bastrop location. We are proud to have a local leader with strong ties to the community and vast experience in the mortgage industry.
Through the years, Joe has helped hundreds of families become home owners. He has also helped investors finance rental and commercial properties. Not only does he help others, but Joe has personally bought, remodeled, and sold residential, investment and commercial properties. This experience adds a unique level of expertise for his clients.
Things to know about Joe:
- Joe is a member of the Bastrop County Board of Realtors and the Bastrop Chamber of Commerce.
- Joe has been voted Lender of the Year by the Bastrop County Board of Realtors five times in the last eight years.
Joe is able to provide the following types of financing;
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- FHA, USDA and Conventional Loans
- VA and Texas Vet loans for Veterans
- Down Payment Assistance [DPA] loans for first-time home buyers
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
- Loans for Manufactured Housing
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – June 24, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More