“Life is not measured by its length, but by its depth.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Julie has been in the mortgage industry since she moved to Northwest Arkansas in 1989. She is committed to taking great care of people who are looking to buy or refinance a home, and enjoys helping her clients in any way she can. Through the years of working with potential homeowners, Julie understands the importance of finding the right loan to compliment each individual’s unique financial situation, making sure she is always communicating through the process.
Things to know about Julie:
- Julie lives in Bentonville with her husband, Dave, and they have one adult son, Jordan.
- Away from work, Julie enjoys spending time with her family, including her five grandchildren.
Julie is able to provide the following types of financing;
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- FHA, USDA and Conventional Loans
- VA and Texas Vet loans for Veterans
- Down Payment Assistance [DPA] loans for first-time home buyers
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
- Loans for Manufactured Housing
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage continues its expansion outside of Texas to Rogers, Arkansas AUSTIN, TX – January 7, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank…Read More
Sente Mortgage expands outside of Texas to Tennessee AUSTIN, TX – December 11, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More