In her career Rachel has helped hundreds of families become homeowners. Whether her clients are purchasing a lot on which to build their dream home or just beginning to explore a custom build, Rachel has the expertise to guide her clients through the many financing options. This is why many of the top builders and agents in the New Braunfels area recommend Rachel to their clients.
Through the years of working with families who are building homes Rachel has learned the importance of communicating through the process. She is passionate about meeting with her clients in person to fully understand their goals and priorities. Rachel is also fully supported by a seasoned team that includes a Loan Assistant, Product Specialist, and Transaction Coordinator. Sente further supports Rachel’s clients with local appraisers and dedicated underwriters.
Things to know about Rachel:
- Rachel was a 2015, 2016,and 2017 Top Producer for Sente. She has become a top producer with her financial expertise and helping families in her community.
- In May 2019, Rachel was featured in San Antonio Woman magazine.
- She is the proud mother of two sons, Mason and Maddox.
- When she is not assisting clients, Rachel enjoys reading, travel, fishing, and spending time with her family.
Rachel is able to provide the following types of financing;
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- FHA, USDA and Conventional Loans
- VA and Texas Vet loans for Veterans
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
- Loans for Manufactured Housing
Tina.Stevens@SenteMortgage.com Learn More about Tina Stevens
NMLS ID: 791222
Shane.Barbee@SenteMortgage.com Learn More about Shane Barbee
Transaction Coordinator | Processor
Sandy.DeLaFuente@SenteMortgage.com Learn More about Sandy De La Fuente
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
What Does This Mean for You? The Federal Housing Finance Committee (FHFA) just announced that in 2021, new limits for conforming loans will be set…Read More