“Everybody wants responsibility, however no one wants accountability.”
Richard has worked in the financial field for more than 25 years. Before joining Sente Mortgage, he held various positions within the lending community providing indirect and direct lending, offering loss prevention, mitigation, contract structuring and negotiation. Because purchasing a home is one of the single most important financial life decisions a person may make, it is Richard’s mission to make it one of the smoothest and most rewarding ones as well.
Things to know about Richard:
- Richard works with the local Lions Club, has volunteered as a football and baseball coach through the city of Gatesville and select organizations, and has served on various city board organizations.
- Richard’s proudest moment is when he became a father, as it helped him focus on building a life for someone other than himself.
- When not at the office, Richard can be found spending time with his family, attending sporting events, and traveling with his wife.
Richard is able to assist you with the following types of financing:
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- FHA, USDA and Conventional Loans
- VA and Texas Vet loans for Veterans
- Down Payment Assistance [DPA] loans for first-time home buyers
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
- Loans for Manufactured Housing
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 16, 2020 — Sente Mortgage has helped over 20,000 families and individuals make their homeownership dreams a reality as of September 2020,…Read More