Shane Barbee began working with builders providing lot loans and construction loans in 1998. Shane understands the process of working with both a builder and borrower to finance a custom home. During his career, Shane has helped hundreds of families become home owners. Whether he is helping his client finance a lot or a custom home, Shane has the expertise to guide his clients through the many financing options.
Prior to joining Sente in 2018, Shane worked for a regional bank where he was a top performing Senior Lender. During his time at the bank, he worked with builders, developers, and small business owners. Shane has also financed commercial properties in addition to owning and operating commercial properties. He has credit underwriting experience and can offer a unique level of experience for his clients.
Things to know about Shane:
- Shane can lend anywhere in Texas
- He is currently Vice President and a Past President of the Wimberley FFA Booster Club, as well as a Past Board member of the Wimberley Chamber of Commerce
- Shane volunteers his time with the Wimberley Athletic Department and Boosters, Hays County Food Bank, and the Wimberly 4H Club
Shane is able to provide the following types of financing:
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- Conventional and FHA loans
- Loans for first-time homebuyers
- Home Equity loans (cash-out)
- VA and Texas Vet loans
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – June 24, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – February 20, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More