“Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.” –John Wayne
Shane has been in the mortgage industry for 3 years. Prior to that, he was in the oil and gas industry. He is dedicated to providing great customer service to his clients, as well as finding the best mortgage product to fit their individual needs.
Things to know about Shane:
- Shane is proud to be a 6th generation Texan, born and raised in Montgomery County.
- He volunteers with the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
- When not in the office, Shane enjoys traveling with his wife, working at his ranch in East Texas, and spending time outdoors fishing and hunting.
Shane is able to provide the following types of financing:
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- Conventional and FHA loans
- Loans for first-time homebuyers
- Home Equity loans (cash-out)
- VA and Texas Vet loans
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – February 20, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More
AUSTIN, TX – February 7, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank, was recently recognized on NerdWallet’s list of Top Austin Mortgage Lenders…Read More