“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” -Carl Bard
Tim began his career in banking shortly after graduating from college and joined Sente in 2013 after years in the banking industry. Tim is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and considers his customer service to be unparalleled in the industry.
Things to know about Tim:
- Tim received his Bachelor’s Degree in Business from Sam Houston State University and began his career in the banking industry.
- He joined Sente in April of 2013 and says his top priority is communication and building relationships with outstanding customer service.
- Tim embraces state-of-the-art technology and instant accessibility to ensure his clients are getting the best possible service available to them.
- He describes his proudest moment as the birth of his two children and marrying his wife, Lana.
- When he’s not reading bedtime stories and watching Disney movies with his kids, Tim enjoys spending time outdoors fishing and hunting.
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands outside of Texas to Tennessee AUSTIN, TX – December 11, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More
Today’s smartphones can be used for so much–cameras, phones, web browsers, even mobile payments. And while mobile payments can be more convenient—and in some ways…Read More