“Try not to be a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” -Albert Einstein
Chris began his career in the mortgage business in 1994. He has consistently ranked in the top 5% of mortgage bankers at Sente, and his attention to detail and knowledge of mortgage products has been a key contributor to his success. Chris has many years of working with construction lending, and he brings this expertise to the team.
Things to know about Chris:
- Chris is a native Texan, his hometown is San Angelo.
- Chris plays an integral role here at Sente as being one of the original shareholders and founders of the company.
- Not only has he been part of Sente’s Top Producing Team for 8 years running, but his almost 25 years of mortgage banking experience has rooted him with productive, encouraging, and successful techniques to ensure the best experience for his clients.
- He’s a true outdoors man and enjoys hiking, hunting and fishing.
- Before Chris got into the mortgage industry, he was a branch manager for one the largest banks in the country.
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Even though news about the CARES Act focused on the stimulus checks and benefits for those who were unemployed, there were also far-reaching implications for…Read More
As a borrower considering a refinance, you may have heard some confusing, upsetting news coming from government entities Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac this week.…Read More