“Virtues are formed in man by doing his actions; we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” – Will Durant, The Story of Philosophy (1926)
Dan Monson is the founder and lead mortgage banker for Team Mortgage Dan, and has been in the mortgage industry since 1996. He joined Sente in early 2010.
Dan leads his team based on closely held values:
- When buying a home, you’re spending a lot of money on one item. You deserve our respect. You deserve to have your questions answered and your concerns addressed.
- You are more than a client—you are a friend. You should receive accurate answers, timely communication, and an education on the process.
- We will stay away from using “banker-speak.” We will speak to you in plain English with no ambiguity.
- If a loan cannot be done today, we make a plan for tomorrow, and work with you to achieve the goal of that plan–a home that serves as both stability for a family and an appreciating asset.
Things to know about Dan:
- Dan is originally from Minnesota, but has called Texas his home since graduating from Trinity University in San Antonio with a degree in Economics and second major in Political Science.
- He volunteers with the Memorial Spring Branch Rotary—which provides aid for folks around the world and in Houston—where he is an officer and serves on the board of directors.
- Dan is a dedicated father, with a son and daughter at Memorial High School. He donates time and money to support MHS’s baseball and dance teams.
Fun facts: In college, Dan interned for a US Senator, worked for the San Antonio Spurs, and was on the board of directors for San Antonio’s Winters Chamber Orchestra
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...