In 2011 Karen joined Sente Mortgage as the Austin Regional Manager. She brings three decades of mortgage and leadership experience to the team. During this time Karen has seen many challenges and opportunities in the Austin market. With a clear understanding of what Realtors need, Karen enjoys helping her clients beat the competition to get their offer accepted.
Things to know about Karen:
- Karen served as the 2016 President of the Austin Mortgage Bankers Association and was the recipient of the Kenton Brown Distinguished Service Award in 2017.
- She enjoys speaking in the community on topics that include financial literacy, business development, and leadership.
- Karen has worked for several years with a team that includes her Production Partner, Tammy Hall and is fully supported by a staff of local underwriters and closers.
Karen is able to provide the following types of financing;
- Conventional, FHA, and USDA Loans
- VA and Texas Vet loans for Veterans
- Construction loans for custom homes
- Construction loans to remodel
- Financing for Investment Properties
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – June 24, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More