“In today’s market, knowledge matters”
Kristin Carroll is the founder and lead mortgage banker for The Carroll Team. Kristin joined the Milestone Mortgage team that ultimately founded Sente in 2000. The Carroll Team understands that to be successful as a mortgage lender you have to consistently exceed customers’ expectations.
Things to know about Kristin:
- Kristin is a long-time resident of the Austin area, and she also attended the University of Texas at Austin. Hook ’em!
- Kristin has been in mortgage lending for over three decades and was the President of the Austin Mortgage Bankers Association in 1989.
- She has won numerous awards for her outstanding accomplishments in the mortgage industry including the Five Star Mortgage Professional and the 2017 Sente Top Producer Award just to name a few.
- Kristin enjoys spending time with her family, expressing her proudest moments as the births of her four grandchildren, Michael, Dean, Sutton, and Parker.
- She also enjoys running, golfing, attending UT football games, and spending time with her husband at their condo in Port A.
Business Development Partner
NMLS ID: 1128166
Amy.Elizondo@SenteMortgage.com Learn More about Amy Elizondo
NMLS ID: 1401382
Kim.Kline@SenteMortgage.com Learn More about Kimberli Kline
Kate.McCarthy@sentemortgage.com Learn More about Kate McCarthy
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Even though news about the CARES Act focused on the stimulus checks and benefits for those who were unemployed, there were also far-reaching implications for…Read More
As a borrower considering a refinance, you may have heard some confusing, upsetting news coming from government entities Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac this week.…Read More