“Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
Chad has been in the mortgage industry since 1999. After graduating from the Gemological Institute of America, he spent time working as a gemologist on St. Armands Key in Sarasota, FL, before transitioning into the financial field. Chad is committed to taking great care of people who are looking to buy or refinance a home, and is passionate about helping people achieve their short- and long-term goals, such as lowering their monthly payment and building equity with their home purchase or refinance.
Things to know about Chad:
- He is a member of the Rogers-Lowell Chamber of Commerce, the Bentonville Chamber of Commerce and the NABOR- NW Arkansas Board of Realtors.
- When not at the office, Chad enjoys attending Razorback football games, traveling, and spending time with his wife, Terra, and their two children.
Chad is able to provide the following types of financing;
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- FHA, USDA and Conventional Loans
- VA and Texas Vet loans for Veterans
- Down Payment Assistance [DPA] loans for first-time home buyers
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
- Loans for Manufactured Housing
NMLS ID: 1092344
Robert.Brown@SenteMortgage.com Learn More about Robert Brown
NMLS ID: 174370
Leslie.Brown@SenteMortgage.com Learn More about Leslie Brown
Chandler.Hesington@SenteMortgage.com Learn More about Chandler Hesington
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – February 20, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More
AUSTIN, TX – February 7, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank, was recently recognized on NerdWallet’s list of Top Austin Mortgage Lenders…Read More