“Do not do to another, that which you would hate.”
Rick has a distinct advantage in the mortgage industry, as he has been involved in real estate and mortgage since, as he puts it, “dirt was new.” He grew up in a household with parents who were real estate agents, and once he achieved a level of proficiency as a broker/agent himself, he moved into homebuilding.
During his career, Rick started, owned and operated a successful mortgage banking firm, branched into the title insurance industry, and owned and operated one of the largest state licensed proprietary real estate schools and mortgage lending schools in Texas. Bottom line—he knows his stuff!
Rick is passionate about contributing knowledge, experience and perhaps a little wisdom, making sure things go smoothly for the customers he has the opportunity to serve in their mortgage transaction.
Things to know about Rick:
- Rick personally helped build 200+ homes in the Houston area.
- He has contributed back to the real estate industry by serving on several Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) committees.
- When not in the office, Rick enjoys cycling, working out, racquetball, golf, hiking, and skiing.
Rick is able to provide the following types of financing:
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- Conventional and FHA loans
- Loans for first-time homebuyers
- Home Equity loans (cash-out)
- VA and Texas Vet loans
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – June 24, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More