“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” – Douglas Adams
Team Brown is comprised of Robert and Leslie Brown. Robert has been a mortgage banker, serving northwest Arkansas, since 2013. Leslie has a 15-year history in marketing, and joined up with Robert as a production partner in April 2018. Robert has helped many families become home owners, and both he and Leslie are committed to providing the best home loan solutions and 5-star service for their customers.
Things to know about Robert and Leslie:
- They are volunteer mentors for a local charity, Saving Grace, which provides transitional housing for young women who have aged out of foster care.
- When not at the office, Robert and Leslie enjoy spending time with their children, Kylie and Barrett.
Team Brown is able to provide the following types of financing;
- Lot loans and construction loans to build a new home
- FHA, USDA and Conventional Loans
- VA and Texas Vet loans for Veterans
- Down Payment Assistance [DPA] loans for first-time home buyers
- Financing for investment properties and commercial properties
- Loans for Manufactured Housing
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage continues its expansion outside of Texas to Rogers, Arkansas AUSTIN, TX – January 7, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank…Read More
Sente Mortgage expands outside of Texas to Tennessee AUSTIN, TX – December 11, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More