“I think education is power. I think that being able to communicate with people is power. One of my main goals on the planet is to encourage people to empower themselves.” – Oprah Winfrey
Sarah transitioned to mortgage banking to pursue her passion for helping people, while also assisting them through what can be one of the largest milestones of their life. As a mortgage banker, Sarah commits herself to transparency and communication with her clients. Just as every person is different so is every mortgage. Sarah believes in the importance of listening and working with each client to find the best financing solution that fits the needs for that individual and their family.
Things to know about Sarah:
- Sarah became interested in mortgage banking when she herself purchased her own home at the age of 26. This sparked her own interest in helping assist people in one of the biggest purchases of their life.
- Prior to entering the home-buying market, Sarah spent four years in education management as a corporate director of career placement.
- She graduated from the University of Texas at Austin studying theater and dance, and also participated in a Greek Honors Fraternity.
- Sarah enjoys playing tennis, reading, and discovering new places in Austin in her spare time.
- Her husband is in the Army, and they have two beautiful children. She described being a mom as her proudest moment.
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands outside of Texas to Tennessee AUSTIN, TX – December 11, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More
Today’s smartphones can be used for so much–cameras, phones, web browsers, even mobile payments. And while mobile payments can be more convenient—and in some ways…Read More