“Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed – there’s so little competition.”
– Elbert Hubbard
Sarah has been with Sente Mortgage for 5 years. She originally became a mortgage banker to pursue her passion for helping people, while also assisting them through what can be one of the largest milestones of their life. As a mortgage banker, Sarah commits herself to transparency and communication with her clients. Just as every person is different, so is every mortgage. Sarah believes in the importance of listening and working with each client to find the best financing solution that fits the needs for that individual and their family.
Things to know about Sarah:
- Sarah became interested in mortgage banking when she purchased her own home at the age of 26.
- Prior to joining the mortgage industry, Sarah worked in education management as a corporate director of career placement.
- She graduated from the University of Texas at Austin studying theater and dance.
- Her husband is in the Army, and they have two beautiful children. She described being a mom as her proudest moment.
Sarah is able to provide the following types of financing:
- FHA, USDA and Conventional Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- VA and Texas Vet Loans
- One-time Close Construction loans
- Lot and Construction Loans for Custom Build Homes
- First-time Home Buyer Programs
- Down Payment Assistance Programs
- Financing for Investment and Commercial Properties
- Manufactured Home Loans
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – June 24, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – February 20, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More