“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” Colossians 3:23
With close to forty years of experience working in various aspects of human resources and ministry, Jimmy Webster brings a wealth of “people” skills to each of his client interactions. Getting satisfactory results in the mortgage banking business requires superb listening skills and the ability to manage even the most sensitive information with kindness and discretion. His decisions and advice are informed by the needs of the customer. Knowledgeable, energetic, and results oriented, he is a tremendous asset to borrowers in today’s complex financial landscape.
Things to know about Jimmy:
- Served four years in the United States Air Force
- Earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Government from Louisiana Tech University and a Master of Arts in Biblical Studies from the Dallas Theological Seminary
- Favorite activities (after helping you with your mortgage banking needs!): running, hiking, kayaking, golf, watching college sport
- Completed his first half-marathon, the Bearathon, in 2017
- “There are many loan products to choose from. My job – and my commitment – is to help my customers find the loan that will fit their needs and their budget both today and in the years ahead.”
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
AUSTIN, TX – February 7, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank, was recently recognized on NerdWallet’s list of Top Austin Mortgage Lenders…Read More
Sente Mortgage continues its expansion outside of Texas to Rogers, Arkansas AUSTIN, TX – January 7, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank…Read More