"Underpromise and overdeliver." -- Tom Peters
Mat brings close to 30 years of experience of almost every facet of the mortgage industry with him to Sente. Prior to joining Sente, he worked at the executive level for the largest mortgage company in the nation, as well as the largest builder mortgage company in the nation. He returned to originating loans because of his passion for working directly with home buyers, helping them achieve the dream of home ownership.
Things to know about Mat:
- In 2017, he received the Presidents Club and Producers Council Million Dollar Producers Club award.
- He is a member of the Texas Mortgage Bankers Association and the Austin Mortgage Bankers Association.
- When not at the office, Mat likes to hunt, fish, and officiate a variety of games with the Texas Association of Sports Officials and the Austin Football Officials Association.
Drew brings a lifetime of experience with him to Sente...literally. Though he officially entered the mortgage industry 3 years ago, all his life multiple members of his family have been in the industry, and he credits this for greatly influencing the passion he has for it. Growing up, he would help his father with various tasks, including stacking loan files, processing, and keeping databases. All the information he acquired over the years helped him quickly get up to speed when he became a licensed loan officer.
Things to know about Drew:
- Drew feels being a financial advocate for his clients is truly a blessing.
- He is a member of the Austin Mortgage Bankers Association, The Longhorn Foundation, and the Texas Exes.
- When not at the office, Drew likes to attend Texas Longhorn football games, home brew beer, and fish.
What type of
Loan is right
Different people have different financial needs. We have a solution for every situation. How can we help you today?
I'm a first-time
After years of renting, it's time to take your next big step: Home Ownership. But where to begin?
I'm an experienced
You've done this before, but it's been awhile. Perhaps a few notes on what's changed is in order.
How It Works
Find out more about our streamlined process, loan products, mortgage calculators, answers to FAQs and more...
From the Blog
Sente Mortgage expands locations serving the Austin area AUSTIN, TX – February 20, 2019 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank today announced the…Read More
AUSTIN, TX – February 7, 2018 – Sente Mortgage, an Austin-based independent mortgage bank, was recently recognized on NerdWallet’s list of Top Austin Mortgage Lenders…Read More